I was thinking about this for a few seconds.
What if one day, you were diagnosed with terminal brain cancer with no hope of a cure. The doctor says that there's no option but to live life as full as possible.
Would you actually tell someone about this inconvenience, or just keep it to yourself so you could live a full life? I know that A Walk to Remember pops up instantly, but I'm trying not to think about that particular situation.
I think I would probably only tell my family, and if I did have a significant other, she would know as well. I feel that thinking about it too much would just limit your own strength to go out into the world and experience God's great purpose. Perhaps what God is trying to say is that the tumor isn't what's holding you back, but only yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment